this is the official start of the jeanne & anita book club! lol this will be a place for us to write down our opinions on the books we read, or just our opinion on whatever we like! let's dust off our inner writer :)
Anita, I love this! Thank you so much for putting it together...
SO... Should we start with Eight Cousins? What is your inner writer telling you? : ) Would you like to keep reading books together or just post about whatever we're reading at the time? I'm so looking forward to this. I need to work on my writing skills if I want to pursue a career in writing, and this is going to be perfect! : )
Anita, I love this! Thank you so much for putting it together...
ReplyDeleteSO... Should we start with Eight Cousins? What is your inner writer telling you? : ) Would you like to keep reading books together or just post about whatever we're reading at the time? I'm so looking forward to this. I need to work on my writing skills if I want to pursue a career in writing, and this is going to be perfect! : )